Welcome to my blog!

The Best LA Blog in Singapore, J.B., and some say Batam!
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Any questions can be directed to Darryl_CZJ@hotmail.com. And no spamming please.

Wednesday 26 May 2010

E-Learning T2 (2010)

A Poem About my School Days

Instructions: Write a poem of about your school days in not less than 4 stanzas. Your memories of school days could be happy, sad or funny. Post the poem on your blog.

Today's yet another day
To school I go again
To work, learn and play
Or so the teacher says.

School can be fun
School can be boring
Sometimes when school's just begun
I'm waiting for the bell to ring.

School can be exciting
Or sometimes a little annoying
But when today's about writing
Now that's not very delighting.

Sometimes I like school
And sometimes I don't
For in school there are so many rules
I don't remember them all.

Around the corner there lurks
Oh heaps and piles of work
For our own good, it is
But free time--that I miss.

School made me friends
And some enemies too.
But to say the truth, at my expense
Actually school's quite cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment