Welcome to my blog!

The Best LA Blog in Singapore, J.B., and some say Batam!
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Any questions can be directed to Darryl_CZJ@hotmail.com. And no spamming please.

Monday 1 March 2010

LA E-Learning Day 1





As can be seen in the above images (Sorry for the bad quality, but they were taken by a 5 MP cellphone camera, because of a problem with my 12.4 MP camera and scanner), my learning style is INTERPERSONAL.

I find the results of the Multiple Intelligencess Test surprisingly accurate in most ways.I would like to consider myself a person with interpersonal abilities and good communication techniques and qualities. I have some close friends and a wide circle of acquaintances and I am unhappy when people are dissatisfied or uncontented with me. I also feel very bad when people close to me are disappointed with me, as though something is clutching at my heart and guts and refusing to let go.

I am a very expressive person and sometimes, in expressing my views, I disregard others' feelings and always end up regretting it. I do not think this is a quality of being a linguistic person.

There are times when people find me irritating or annoying because of my above character trait. I would then keep quiet and leave them alone. I too recognise this trait of mine which tends to be useful sometimes, but mostly make people "turn off" to what I say. I tend to be friendly to people popular and otherwise, but am not very defensive of my acquaintances. I am however very protective of my close friends and personally take offense at what people say to them. I only have less than ten currently and have never exceeded this number. I like to SMS or chat with my friends online and maintain a Facebook profile, MSN Messenger account, and a private blog, which I let only a select group of friends and myself view. I normally visit only my close friends' houses, as is the same with most people. I like to have as many friends as possible, for reasons both related to "work and play". I do not feel strongly against anyone, even if they might against me. I like to enjoy myself with my friends and have as much fun with them, sometimes more, as with my parents and cousins. I mix better with people my age but do not feel at a loss in front of most adults. With people around my age group, even my cousins in National Service, I can talk casually with them and be quite outgoing. I can do the same with my parents. However, with some strangers, I will be more shy and I believe that internally that is actually my personality.

I believe in the test results however and do not doubt that I may be an interpersonal person.

No comments:

Post a Comment