Welcome to my blog!

The Best LA Blog in Singapore, J.B., and some say Batam!
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Any questions can be directed to Darryl_CZJ@hotmail.com. And no spamming please.

Thursday 21 January 2010

How my blog will be like

This is my very own Language Arts blog and this is my temporary skin only. My theme will be:______________________________________________. I shall blog on it regularly. I hope that this becomes one of the best Language Arts blogs that the school has ever seen! I expect to see many posts and many more comments by the time I decide to stop writing this blog, which will probably be near the end of the year, in term three. I shall use HTML to edit this blog and beautify it, however, this will take a lot of my time. Then again, as the contents is actually more important, that is what I shall focus on. I will try my best to do an excellent blog! I will start on my second post soon and work on the 'decorations' as soon as I can. I wonder what the theme for that will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment